Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums


    umm how do we donate?

    Share

    jigolojay

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-16

    umm how do we donate?

    Post  jigolojay on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:41 pm

    how do we donate?
    avatar
    Sage

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  Sage on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:12 am

    jigolojay wrote:how do we donate?


    Via Paypal.
    avatar
    john darby2

    Posts : 195
    Join date : 2010-08-09
    Age : 26
    Location : hudz

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  john darby2 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:22 am

    any idea on how much it costs for donater status?
    avatar
    Sage

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  Sage on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:28 am

    99 slay plox wrote:any idea on how much it costs for donater status?

    There's not just donor status u can buy phats etc. But donor status and access to donor shop is granted for 10-15 usd.
    avatar
    john darby2

    Posts : 195
    Join date : 2010-08-09
    Age : 26
    Location : hudz

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  john darby2 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:34 am

    Sage wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:any idea on how much it costs for donater status?

    There's not just donor status u can buy phats etc. But donor status and access to donor shop is granted for 10-15 usd.

    thats kinda expensive for a p server battlescape ect. is like 2 gpb thats like 3.50 4 usd lol
    avatar
    Sage

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  Sage on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:43 am

    99 slay plox wrote:
    Sage wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:any idea on how much it costs for donater status?

    There's not just donor status u can buy phats etc. But donor status and access to donor shop is granted for 10-15 usd.

    thats kinda expensive for a p server battlescape ect. is like 2 gpb thats like 3.50 4 usd
    lol

    If u don't want 2 donate den don't.

    jigolojay

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-16

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  jigolojay on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 am

    that doesn't explaine to me how and where i sent my donation to..
    avatar
    john darby2

    Posts : 195
    Join date : 2010-08-09
    Age : 26
    Location : hudz

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  john darby2 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:30 am

    wait till max gets on and eather ask him to charge you or ask him for his email adress lol

    Max

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-07-26

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  Max on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:18 pm

    avatar
    john darby2

    Posts : 195
    Join date : 2010-08-09
    Age : 26
    Location : hudz

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  john darby2 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 pm

    ill check my bank tomoz see how much i have in and ill get back to you max how much would you like me to send any price you got in mind?

    africa

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-08-05

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  africa on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:53 pm

    99 slay plox wrote:ill check my bank tomoz see how much i have in and ill get back to you max how much would you like me to send any price you got in mind?

    100$
    70% goes to me
    avatar
    john darby2

    Posts : 195
    Join date : 2010-08-09
    Age : 26
    Location : hudz

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  john darby2 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:59 pm

    africa wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:ill check my bank tomoz see how much i have in and ill get back to you max how much would you like me to send any price you got in mind?

    100$
    70% goes to me

    loool affraid

    judiojodido

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2010-08-20

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  judiojodido on Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 am

    lol? lol!

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  dsmith on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:38 pm

    judiojodido wrote:lol? lol!

    not

    Sponsored content

    Re: umm how do we donate?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:57 pm