Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums

Market

Invalid

Re: Market

Post  Invalid on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:03 am

it's much better...more colourful...constantly being editted (by me)
    This one hasn't even got more usergroups or post required ranks...it's a bottom of the picking pile forum...

Mine has usergroups, about 20 post required ranks (going up to 400 posts) and has customised staff ranks

africa

Post  africa on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:10 am

Invalid wrote:
    This one hasn't even got more usergroups or post required ranks...it's a bottom of the picking pile forum...

Mine has usergroups, about 20 post required ranks (going up to 400 posts) and has customised staff ranks

why do we need more usergroups? and post ranks? only gives post whores what they want so they can keep on spamming 'omg i lvled 57str lmaoooo!!!!' or to sort out who is who? i can allready tell that you belong to the usergroup named 'faggot' and working your way up too 'niggerfaggot'

Swex

Post  Swex on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:45 am

africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:

why do we need more usergroups? and post ranks? only gives post whores what they want so they can keep on spamming 'omg i lvled 57str lmaoooo!!!!' or to sort out who is who? i can allready tell that you belong to the usergroup named 'faggot' and working your way up too 'niggerfaggot'

After NiggerFaggot, new rank will be JewShemale

overkil

Post  overkil on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:43 am

Swex wrote:
    africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:

After NiggerFaggot, new rank will be JewShemale
    Then after that there will be YOU <3 jk

Invalid

Post  Invalid on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 pm

africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:

wow. That was rubbish. The reason you have post ranks is because they give people a reason to post. They give people a reason to post helpful stuff. Forum mods/admins would be in control of the spamming. That's why they are there

africa

Post  africa on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Invalid wrote:
    africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:

wow. That was rubbish. The reason you have post ranks is because they give people a reason to post. They give people a reason to post helpful stuff. Forum mods/admins would be in control of the spamming. That's why they are there

the only rubbish thing is that you made your own xeonix forum website. nuff said.

chino

Post  chino on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 pm

africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:
    africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:

the only rubbish thing is that you made your own xeonix forum website. nuff said.
    Ye ranks isn't stopping Africa from flaming and spamming. Amiright africa?

overkil

Post  overkil on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:52 pm

chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:
    africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:

unless africa didn't exist with his aids infested self

africa

Post  africa on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:01 pm

chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:
    africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:

overkil

Post  overkil on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:15 pm

africa wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:
    africa wrote:
    Invalid wrote:

D:

boogeyman

Post  boogeyman on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:54 pm

im selling armadyl plate x 2
    Justiino

Post  Justiino on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 am

boogeyman wrote:im selling armadyl plate x 2
    How much ?

Sponsored content