Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums


    Looking for 3 moderators.

    Share

    Max

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-07-26

    Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  Max on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 pm

    I am looking for moderators to help the server, you don't get benefits and you will follow a few injunctions. So, if you're aimed at making money by ripping off other players, you're not welcome to apply.

    1. One/two moderators to force voting. Votes should go up. Full stop. If you fail to get votes up, you will be replaced.
    2. Two moderators for helping players/punishing the rule breakers.

    I'd like to note that moderating the game does not mean you mute everyone who calls you a "faggot". Most likely some will dislike you, so deal with it. You ought to be absolutely frank with players, which means you do attempt to force unfair trades, lure, misinform and etc.
    If I spot any mod being completely deficient (saying he has life, proving that fc is bad, calling somebody "a marble statue hahaha"), I will immediately sack him.

    Furthermore, I'd like to note that ON THIS SERVER (unlikely older one) I do not want moderators to get attacked all the time. Do not rush appealing/bothering me if you get muted.. You should understand if this was addressed to you.

    It's a free form apply, go ahead and mention what you want to do.
    avatar
    Johnny

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Mexico

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  Johnny on Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:11 pm

    Hello I would like to become moderator, I promise that I will help everyone with all their problems and will not lure anyone from the Xeonix community.
    I will protect the server seeing if someone breaks the rules, if they break the rules I will immediately punish those who broke the rules.
    So I am making an application to become a moderator to bring a good atmosphere to the server.
    I hope in future to be a great help to the server and I will try to convince the players to vote, but as most of them hate me I do not promise anything that they will obey me.
    I end my letter of application to moderator position, thanks for reading.

    I hope I can be helpful in the future.

    Your friend, Johnny.
    avatar
    Crack

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  Crack on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:11 pm

    I would like to apply .


    - Cocaine
    avatar
    boss

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  boss on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:47 pm

    Crack wrote:I would like to apply .


    - Cocaine


    then do it faggot



    karlottutu wrote:
    Crack wrote:I would like to apply .


    - Cocaine

    you suck lol


    I would like to apply aswelll.....
    same mistake AGAINLOL, epic baboon.


    Last edited by boss on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

    welfared

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  welfared on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:57 pm

    I wish to become a moderator as I have previous experience on other servers. I have always tried to help people ingame even if they are complete fags. One of my previous experiences includes that of the old server, I guess I would be pretty useful to have around as I know who have broken rules in the past and who should get another chance.
    If you consider merchanting (buying low but not forcing them into thinking that the price I am offering is the normal price) and selling high, than do not even consider me as a moderator. I will NOT lure people into the wilderness without their knowledge, the only time I will take them into the wilderness is if they ask me where a slayer monster is (e.g Suqah). NOTE: I WILL kill them if I meet them later on.
    I also have experience in dealing with flamers such as Boogeyman.
    As far as punishment goes, I consider the "3 strikes and you're out" approach to be fair.

    Regards, Welfared.


    Last edited by welfared on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:00 pm

    Crack wrote:I would like to apply .


    - Cocaine

    you suck lol


    I would like to apply aswelll.....
    avatar
    Joe

    Posts : 60
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Age : 23
    Location : British Columbia, Canada

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  Joe on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:29 pm

    I'm always here to help. Hopefully now with not so many albanians etc, it will be slightly easier to maintain the growth of xeonix community. Sice you know who i am and have previous staff experience unlike Johnny etc, i'd like to apply.

    Joe.
    avatar
    perry

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 24
    Location : slovakia

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  perry on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:06 am

    Hey so I also applied for the moderator. I already have experience from the old server from the beginning was to do well but, over time fewer and fewer players. I have free time so I can play in muteness Very Happy ...

    -perry-
    avatar
    snap finger

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : australia

    applying for moderator.

    Post  snap finger on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:00 am

    Hello max and Xeonix staff.

    I would like to apply for a moderator position, I treat newcomers as they should be treated.
    Always Treat the community like there my "FAMILY"
    I would punish people that break the xeonix rules.
    I have had expiriance from other servers.

    Thankyou max and XEONIX staff.

    -snap finger-
    avatar
    Trimex

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2010-08-02
    Age : 24

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  Trimex on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:31 am

    I would like to become a moderator, I really will help peoples Smile with love Trimex santa

    And i was mod on old client geek


    Last edited by Trimex on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

    welfared

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  welfared on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 am

    Trimex wrote:I would like to become a moderator, I really will help peoples Smile with love Trimex santa

    Nice application.
    avatar
    Trimex

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2010-08-02
    Age : 24

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  Trimex on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 pm

    welfared wrote:
    Trimex wrote:I would like to become a moderator, I really will help peoples Smile with love Trimex santa

    Nice application.

    Thanks flower

    Barocku

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada, Newfoundland

    Barockus Mod Application

    Post  Barocku on Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:41 pm

    BAROCKUS MODERATOR APPLICATION

    Age: 18

    Reason For wanting to be Mod: Because I'm a Nice Guy, Smart, I have good Grammar, I have Common Sense, I don't Take Sides in Arguments, I am Head Mod Currently on another Server, But I've switched to this Server.

    Play Time a Day: 1-6 Hours a Day, It Depends if I go out with the Bys. But around 1-6 Hours a Day.

    Position I'm hoping for: 2. Two moderators for helping players/punishing the rule breakers. But # 1 is Good too, Anything to help out the server.

    I hope you Enjoyed my application,
    Barocku.
    avatar
    zz Liquid zz

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2010-08-13

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  zz Liquid zz on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:27 pm

    Barocku wrote:BAROCKUS MODERATOR APPLICATION

    Age: 18

    Reason For wanting to be Mod: Because I'm a Nice Guy, Smart, I have good Grammar, I have Common Sense, I don't Take Sides in Arguments, I am Head Mod Currently on another Server, But I've switched to this Server.

    Play Time a Day: 1-6 Hours a Day, It Depends if I go out with the Bys. But around 1-6 Hours a Day.

    Position I'm hoping for: 2. Two moderators for helping players/punishing the rule breakers. But # 1 is Good too, Anything to help out the server.

    I hope you Enjoyed my application,
    Barocku.


    why did u leave the other server?

    Barocku

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-14
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada, Newfoundland

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  Barocku on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm

    To Play this Server. My account is Still Active Head Mod, With a Bunch of Items. + donor Items + Donor Status also.
    I'd rather a Skilling server.

    Thanks,
    David.

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  dsmith on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:13 am

    Barocku wrote:BAROCKUS MODERATOR APPLICATION

    Age: 18

    Reason For wanting to be Mod: Because I'm a Nice Guy, Smart, I have good Grammar, I have Common Sense, I don't Take Sides in Arguments, I am Head Mod Currently on another Server, But I've switched to this Server.

    Play Time a Day: 1-6 Hours a Day, It Depends if I go out with the Bys. But around 1-6 Hours a Day.

    Position I'm hoping for: 2. Two moderators for helping players/punishing the rule breakers. But # 1 is Good too, Anything to help out the server.

    I hope you Enjoyed my application,
    Barocku.

    if u dont take sides in arguments no action will ever be taken? lol

    chino

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2010-08-15

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  chino on Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:46 pm

    Hello my name is chino. My name irl is Ronnie Larry(Very elegant right), but I'm here to moderate again. I'm not going to pull the, "O IVE BEEN PLAYING LONG SO I TOTALLY DESERVE STAFF." I know I have the experience and the right mind to know what to do with the correct power. Max knows I have the experience it's just the fact he gets annoyed because I go inactive sometimes which is my fault but this time I PROMISE I will never go in-active again and If I do for any reason I will notify him.

    o I vow never to go inactive again cheers cheers
    avatar
    john darby2

    Posts : 195
    Join date : 2010-08-09
    Age : 26
    Location : hudz

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  john darby2 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 am

    hey max id like to apply for mod ingame or on forums as i am very active on forums and ingame im a polite and nice guy to play with i vote everyday im not the smartest guy out of all these applications but i can be very usefull as when i get told something to do i wont stop doing it till its finished lol i was co owner on my friends old server that was ranked in the 2nd to 3rd page before the reset known as deception 317 so i know my way with rules and punish thos who break them
    - JD -

    welfared

    Posts : 70
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  welfared on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:27 am

    99 slay plox wrote:hey max id like to apply for mod ingame or on forums as i am very active on forums and ingame im a polite and nice guy to play with i vote everyday im not the smartest guy out of all these applications but i can be very usefull as when i get told something to do i wont stop doing it till its finished lol i was co owner on my friends old server that was ranked in the 2nd to 3rd page before the reset known as deception 317 so i know my way with rules and punish thos who break them
    - JD -

    Just no.
    avatar
    zz Liquid zz

    Posts : 108
    Join date : 2010-08-13

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  zz Liquid zz on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:00 pm

    They are all h8ers D:

    zair

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-16

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  zair on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:00 pm

    hello im zair but my name is ricky... and i'd like to apply for mod heres my app Smile.

    reason why i should be mod? - i think i should be a mod because im a nice but i can be strict when i need to be. i have experience in this field for instance i am co owner of the server rapescap3 (it was shut down, owner difficulties), i've been mod on 3 other servers and admin on a few others. i am very helpful and friendly to anyone who asks or needs answers/help. to me the players come first I'm willing to devote my time to any player that seeks my attention should it be worthy of the situation or not, and I'm always open to players that just want to chat Very Happy. i will do what is needed of me as a mod to help the server and the players to be at they're best and should i fail i will gladly accept the consequences that come to my actions.

    Even if i don't become mod ill still be happy to help anyone in need with anything Smile. if any of you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me or speak with me on aim (Aol instant messenger)

    email: prlegend183@yahoo.com
    Aim: xzprskillszx

    thank you for taking your time to read this post and good luck with your search for mods

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  dsmith on Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:36 pm

    zair wrote:hello im zair but my name is ricky... and i'd like to apply for mod heres my app Smile.

    reason why i should be mod? - i think i should be a mod because im a nice but i can be strict when i need to be. i have experience in this field for instance i am co owner of the server rapescap3 (it was shut down, owner difficulties), i've been mod on 3 other servers and admin on a few others. i am very helpful and friendly to anyone who asks or needs answers/help. to me the players come first I'm willing to devote my time to any player that seeks my attention should it be worthy of the situation or not, and I'm always open to players that just want to chat Very Happy. i will do what is needed of me as a mod to help the server and the players to be at they're best and should i fail i will gladly accept the consequences that come to my actions.

    Even if i don't become mod ill still be happy to help anyone in need with anything Smile. if any of you have any questions or concerns feel free to email me or speak with me on aim (Aol instant messenger)

    email: prlegend183@yahoo.com
    Aim: xzprskillszx

    thank you for taking your time to read this post and good luck with your search for mods

    good app but idk if u have experience with serv

    zair

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-16

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  zair on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:31 pm

    thank you and im working on that Razz and even if max likes my app and decides to accept me as a mod i dont want it just yet. i want to get around and learn my way for a bit with the server before i go for anything big.
    avatar
    Trout

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-08-17

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  Trout on Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:47 am

    Hi guys. 1st lets talk about me. Im from crazy country Lithuania. I have crazy name that in English means ECHO. And I'm not old and not young - 16 years.

    I know I'm new. But:

    1. I'm not STUPID, this is the most important

    2. I put effort to help same people as me

    3. I think I have enough experience to do so

    4. I'll add many preciaus hours of my life to help newcomers

    Can't think anymore original phrases bout myself. Hmm... That's all for now and I hope to be noticed.
    There was Infamous Trout. Cya in game.

    africa

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-08-05

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  africa on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:14 am

    Trout wrote:Hi guys. 1st lets talk about me. Im from crazy country Lithuania. I have crazy name that in English means ECHO. And I'm not old and not young - 16 years.

    I know I'm new. But:

    1. I'm not STUPID, this is the most important

    2. I put effort to help same people as me

    3. I think I have enough experience to do so

    4. I'll add many preciaus hours of my life to help newcomers

    Can't think anymore original phrases bout myself. Hmm... That's all for now and I hope to be noticed.
    There was Infamous Trout. Cya in game.

    you have a crazy style of an app

    Sponsored content

    Re: Looking for 3 moderators.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:08 pm