Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums


    Finally...

    Share

    Max

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-07-26

    Finally...

    Post  Max on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 pm

    W. Churchill once said, 'Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm'. I guess that is the story of Xeonix, promising and tragical. I don't know how many of you are still here, how many have been playing since rs3


    or since late 2009



    but recently I felt an urge to give a final try to revive Xeonix and create an enjoyable game for those who appreciate all the challenge that comes from all the scourges of our community: hostile interaction, zero-tolerance for mistakes & poor knowledge of the game, all kinds of discrimination and the wilderness abuses.

    Even though I often did not pay attention to the server and was not a successful promoter, I have to admit I have put a lot of effort into original 508 xeonix to expand its features to the maximum and hope you received at least some pleasure in playing the game. Thank you.

    This is probably my last summer with you, so for old times' sake, let us do it again, let us bring back the essence of good old five hundred and eight, that simple game with so many flaws and so many chances.

    Max

    Posts : 31
    Join date : 2010-07-26

    Re: Finally...

    Post  Max on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 pm

    reserved

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Finally...

    Post  overkil on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:50 pm

    Max wrote:reserved
    LETS DO IT

    Rocko

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-07-27

    Re: Finally...

    Post  Rocko on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:01 pm

    Max wrote: hostile interaction, zero-tolerance for mistakes & poor knowledge of the game, all kinds of discrimination and the wilderness abuses.

    Haters gonna hate.
    Lets go guys.

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: Finally...

    Post  dsmith on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:34 pm

    Rocko wrote:
    Max wrote: hostile interaction, zero-tolerance for mistakes & poor knowledge of the game, all kinds of discrimination and the wilderness abuses.

    Haters gonna hate.
    Lets go guys.

    lets go? as in start playing xeonix again?

    Rocko

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-07-27

    Re: Finally...

    Post  Rocko on Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:36 pm

    dsmith wrote:
    Rocko wrote:
    Max wrote: hostile interaction, zero-tolerance for mistakes & poor knowledge of the game, all kinds of discrimination and the wilderness abuses.

    Haters gonna hate.
    Lets go guys.

    lets go? as in start playing xeonix again?

    Lets go as in play to make people lose their items for luls

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: Finally...

    Post  dsmith on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:32 am

    Rocko wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    Rocko wrote:
    Max wrote: hostile interaction, zero-tolerance for mistakes & poor knowledge of the game, all kinds of discrimination and the wilderness abuses.

    Haters gonna hate.
    Lets go guys.

    lets go? as in start playing xeonix again?

    Lets go as in play to make people lose their items for luls

    or lets go back to talesrunner?

    Rocko

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-07-27

    Re: Finally...

    Post  Rocko on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 am

    dsmith wrote:
    Rocko wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    Rocko wrote:
    Max wrote: hostile interaction, zero-tolerance for mistakes & poor knowledge of the game, all kinds of discrimination and the wilderness abuses.

    Haters gonna hate.
    Lets go guys.

    lets go? as in start playing xeonix again?

    Lets go as in play to make people lose their items for luls

    or lets go back to talesrunner?

    Hell yeh!

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Finally...

    Post  overkil on Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm

    Rocko wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    Rocko wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    Rocko wrote:
    Max wrote: hostile interaction, zero-tolerance for mistakes & poor knowledge of the game, all kinds of discrimination and the wilderness abuses.

    Haters gonna hate.
    Lets go guys.

    lets go? as in start playing xeonix again?

    Lets go as in play to make people lose their items for luls

    or lets go back to talesrunner?

    Hell yeh!
    Don't start with that bullshit please, and lets support this failing game ploxorz (Free cookies if you do =D)

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: Finally...

    Post  dsmith on Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 am

    busy with rs




    Legit

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2011-04-16

    Re: Finally...

    Post  Legit on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:14 am

    Good idea, bring it back Max.

    chino

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2010-08-15

    Re: Finally...

    Post  chino on Thu May 05, 2011 7:11 pm

    I remember the 1st pic when you get 99 herblore that weird British fag and that 11 year old kid who took pics of his self with headphones and a hat on always called you a no life and shit for it. lol Very Happy Good times.
    avatar
    Johnny

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Mexico

    Re: Finally...

    Post  Johnny on Fri May 06, 2011 7:25 am

    wow xeonix is back??? gonna think username b4 play help me gays
    avatar
    Johnny

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Mexico

    Re: Finally...

    Post  Johnny on Fri May 06, 2011 7:26 am

    guys* sorry

    Poet

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2011-05-08
    Age : 26
    Location : Portuguese

    Re: Finally...

    Post  Poet on Sun May 08, 2011 1:12 pm

    Guys i need aply to up on slayer tower where anyone help me Wink or pm me (hellpoet on xeonix) please Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: Finally...

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:34 pm