Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums


    Whats Up G?

    Share
    avatar
    - 99 fm ftw -

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-09-03

    Whats Up G?

    Post  - 99 fm ftw - on Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:05 pm

    / / ( bounce )Y( bounce ) \ \

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  dsmith on Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:00 pm

    nice sig! tongue

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  overkil on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:31 pm

    dsmith wrote:nice sig! tongue
    yes lets support the slapping of all those who are stupid (noobs)

    boogeyman

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2011-01-05

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  boogeyman on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:36 pm

    easiest 99's by one-balled canadian slut with brain disorder

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  overkil on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 pm

    boogeyman wrote:easiest 99's by one-balled canadian slut with brain disorder
    Idk man firemaking takes a whole 45 mins alot of my time

    boogeyman

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2011-01-05

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  boogeyman on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:45 pm

    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:easiest 99's by one-balled canadian slut with brain disorder
    Idk man firemaking takes a whole 45 mins alot of my time

    canadians are not effecient workers take them 6 hours for 99 firemaking like slaves builded america

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  overkil on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:01 pm

    boogeyman wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:easiest 99's by one-balled canadian slut with brain disorder
    Idk man firemaking takes a whole 45 mins alot of my time

    canadians are not effecient workers take them 6 hours for 99 firemaking like slaves builded america
    slaves were efficient bro

    boogeyman

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2011-01-05

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  boogeyman on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 am

    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:easiest 99's by one-balled canadian slut with brain disorder
    Idk man firemaking takes a whole 45 mins alot of my time

    canadians are not effecient workers take them 6 hours for 99 firemaking like slaves builded america
    slaves were efficient bro

    no they werent that is why eastern roman empire outlasted western roman empire

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  overkil on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:48 pm

    boogeyman wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:easiest 99's by one-balled canadian slut with brain disorder
    Idk man firemaking takes a whole 45 mins alot of my time

    canadians are not effecient workers take them 6 hours for 99 firemaking like slaves builded america
    slaves were efficient bro

    no they werent that is why eastern roman empire outlasted western roman empire
    Mexicans are the new slaves
    avatar
    Lalo

    Posts : 66
    Join date : 2010-09-20
    Age : 25
    Location : uNDeR YuHr BeD

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  Lalo on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm

    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:easiest 99's by one-balled canadian slut with brain disorder
    Idk man firemaking takes a whole 45 mins alot of my time

    canadians are not effecient workers take them 6 hours for 99 firemaking like slaves builded america
    slaves were efficient bro

    no they werent that is why eastern roman empire outlasted western roman empire
    Mexicans are the new slaves
    ^ ^' Try making meh a yuhr slave >Razz

    boogeyman

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2011-01-05

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  boogeyman on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:32 am

    Lalo wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    boogeyman wrote:easiest 99's by one-balled canadian slut with brain disorder
    Idk man firemaking takes a whole 45 mins alot of my time

    canadians are not effecient workers take them 6 hours for 99 firemaking like slaves builded america
    slaves were efficient bro

    no they werent that is why eastern roman empire outlasted western roman empire
    Mexicans are the new slaves
    ^ ^' Try making meh a yuhr slave >Razz
    funn1 m8@@@@@ u pretend to be a joker by misspelling words like a mongol

    Sponsored content

    Re: Whats Up G?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:16 pm