Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums


    server restart? or new source? old one?

    Share

    rangex :D

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2010-08-10

    server restart? or new source? old one?

    Post  rangex :D on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:13 pm

    max the economy has dropped as u can see. i was thinking it might be a good idea to start over AGAIN lol. i love ur serv but we need econ. back reply to this. peace Very Happy or call/text me. ask for #

    africa

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-08-05

    Re: server restart? or new source? old one?

    Post  africa on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:18 pm

    no overkil might get a decent bank then.. we do not want that to happen, do we?

    rangex :D

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2010-08-10

    the eco sucks atm

    Post  rangex :D on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:20 pm

    seriously no1 cares bout 1 person. we wer at 100 players one time now were at 15 max.

    africa

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-08-05

    Re: server restart? or new source? old one?

    Post  africa on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:23 pm

    rangex Very Happy wrote:seriously no1 cares bout 1 person. we wer at 100 players one time now were at 15 max.

    means we dont care about your opinion.

    chino

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2010-08-15

    Re: server restart? or new source? old one?

    Post  chino on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:35 pm

    africa wrote:
    rangex Very Happy wrote:seriously no1 cares bout 1 person. we wer at 100 players one time now were at 15 max.

    means we dont care about your opinion.
    this

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: server restart? or new source? old one?

    Post  overkil on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:17 pm

    africa wrote:no overkil might get a decent bank then.. we do not want that to happen, do we?
    ikr
    avatar
    john darby2

    Posts : 195
    Join date : 2010-08-09
    Age : 26
    Location : hudz

    Re: server restart? or new source? old one?

    Post  john darby2 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:33 pm

    now where down to 5 and thats me and 4 new players when i vote it takes meto runelocus page but when i search forxeonix i cant find it runelocusa gotus alarge amount of players.

    Sponsored content

    Re: server restart? or new source? old one?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:11 pm