Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums


    The New Agility Courses.

    Share
    avatar
    vossler ff12

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Age : 23
    Location : England.

    The New Agility Courses.

    Post  vossler ff12 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:43 pm

    Is there a chance you could get hold of the new extended agility courses? They look really fun, and i would love to try them on here. Thanks.

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  overkil on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:38 pm

    vossler ff12 wrote:Is there a chance you could get hold of the new extended agility courses? They look really fun, and i would love to try them on here. Thanks.
    nope

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  dsmith on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:25 pm

    agility only takes like 1 hr to get 99 already
    avatar
    vossler ff12

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Age : 23
    Location : England.

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  vossler ff12 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:17 am

    Agility is around 2.4m or more/less xp an hour on barbarian course(level 75). So i think more for 99.

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  dsmith on Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:47 pm

    vossler ff12 wrote:Agility is around 2.4m or more/less xp an hour on barbarian course(level 75). So i think more for 99.

    if ur only getting 2.4m an hour on barb course u just either
    1. have no focus
    2. fail at clicking
    3. fail at math

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  overkil on Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:12 pm

    dsmith wrote:
    vossler ff12 wrote:Agility is around 2.4m or more/less xp an hour on barbarian course(level 75). So i think more for 99.

    if ur only getting 2.4m an hour on barb course u just either
    1. have no focus
    2. fail at clicking
    3. fail at math
    or fail at life
    avatar
    vossler ff12

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Age : 23
    Location : England.

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  vossler ff12 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:58 am

    Hm...fail at life? Sorry overkill but i'm not the one flaming peoples posts almost every hour. And no, i do have focus, have you actually taken an insight on how much xp you're gaining an hour mate? Please share, i would love to know...

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  overkil on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:12 pm

    vossler ff12 wrote:Hm...fail at life? Sorry overkill but i'm not the one flaming peoples posts almost every hour. And no, i do have focus, have you actually taken an insight on how much xp you're gaining an hour mate? Please share, i would love to know...
    yes because being efficient is not no life just smart

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  dsmith on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 pm

    vossler ff12 wrote:Hm...fail at life? Sorry overkill but i'm not the one flaming peoples posts almost every hour. And no, i do have focus, have you actually taken an insight on how much xp you're gaining an hour mate? Please share, i would love to know...

    didnt feel like timing the 1-2 hours it takes for 99 agil
    avatar
    vossler ff12

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Age : 23
    Location : England.

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  vossler ff12 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:21 am

    Then don't suggest you know.

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  overkil on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:42 am

    vossler ff12 wrote:Then don't suggest you know.
    Don't ask in the first place then.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The New Agility Courses.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:01 am