Re: top usernames

Post  boss on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:28 pm

karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:sage.. just to inform you... my name is better than your name the man(johnny) has spoken cheers

5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)

mine is 5
    you are 7

and you are kids ranqe wannabe that's where my report of you being wannabe came from you cant just decide a name for your self you copy others whats next? i mahatma i?

learn english, u have strong digital accent of faggotoristan tribe

u mad?
    no comments, u dont have anything to say except copy-paste phrases and 100% bollox of ur own.

14-boss (ok?)

gf ok? now stop the talk with me ok?

lmao, diarrhea made u shit out all ur brains, u clearly have taken the topic seriously.

wtf is diarrhea? stop the talk with me!!!! omfg!!! u mad or something? ffs i wold kick ur ass irl

no comment, faggot
    Sage

Post  Sage on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:35 pm

karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:sage.. just to inform you... my name is better than your name the man(johnny) has spoken cheers

7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)

mine is 5
    you are 7

and you are kids ranqe wannabe that's where my report of you being wannabe came from you cant just decide a name for your self you copy others whats next? i mahatma i?

u mad?
    no comments, u dont have anything to say except copy-paste phrases and 100% bollox of ur own.

14-boss (ok?)

lmao, diarrhea made u shit out all ur brains, u clearly have taken the topic seriously.

wtf is diarrhea? stop the talk with me!!!! omfg!!! u mad or something? ffs i wold kick ur ass irl

PLease don't come and kick my ass irl u pedobearish peace of shit.

africa

Post  africa on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:32 am

Guest wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:

mine is 5
    you are 7

u mad?

14-boss (ok?)

i will back you up, prepare your tricycle, we're leaving in 3 days
    snap finger

Post  snap finger on Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 pm

rofl dude we do not share accounts ....
    Soup for ya

Post  Soup for ya on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:18 am

Soup for ya wrote:U jealous!!!
    so u fail!!!
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:27 pm

jonny toyr clearly a idiot i bet if your ip was to be traced it would be the same ip as quest if not then you both fail at english a username is a username no 1 gives a fuck what you think about there name and quest id like to see u try kick my ass irl id even let you throw the first punch you lil fag

africa

Post  africa on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:56 am

99 slay plox wrote:jonny toyr clearly a idiot i bet if your ip was to be traced it would be the same ip as quest if not then you both fail at english a username is a username no 1 gives a fuck what you think about there name and quest id like to see u try kick my ass irl id even let you throw the first punch you lil fag

hi, u mad?
    Johnny

Post  Johnny on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 am

99 slay plox wrote:jonny toyr clearly a idiot i bet if your ip was to be traced it would be the same ip as quest if not then you both fail at english a username is a username no 1 gives a fuck what you think about there name and quest id like to see u try kick my ass irl id even let you throw the first punch you lil fag

Liol, you are mad irl go kill yourself with a dds
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Johnny wrote:

lol africa no im not mad but jonny u are a idiot you know that right i have a dds irl and ima spec your moither with it Very Happy
    boss

Post  boss on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:27 pm

99 slay plox wrote:
    Johnny wrote:

lol africa no im not mad but jonny u are a idiot you know that right i have a dds irl and ima spec your moither with it Very Happy

john darby2

Post  john darby2 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:30 pm

wow boss i see you have some random problem wiv me u lil asshole fuck off
    boss

Post  boss on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:33 pm

99 slay plox wrote:wow boss i see you have some random problem wiv me u lil asshole fuck off

I assume you have problems finding your place in life. You're already 18 but have not yet passed self-determination stage, nothing but remorse is what I can feel. But always been like that, nitwits get bent over.
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:38 pm

boss wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:wow boss i see you have some random problem wiv me u lil asshole fuck off

I assume you have problems finding your place in life. You're already 18 but have not yet passed self-determination stage, nothing but remorse is what I can feel. But always been like that, nitwits get bent over.

i assume what you just said is what you are feeling and by saying it you feel like you are passing it on to some one else i rember when you was calling me fat i wonder who realy is the fat one me with pics and cam or you with a gay ass pic and no life but on a game argueing with people trying to be the boss unlucky mate i feel sorry for you
    boss

Post  boss on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:39 pm

99 slay plox wrote:
    boss wrote:

i assume what you just said is what you are feeling and by saying it you feel like you are passing it on to some one else i rember when you was calling me fat i wonder who realy is the fat one me with pics and cam or you with a gay ass pic and no life but on a game argueing with people trying to be the boss unlucky mate i feel sorry for you

Indeed, it's forums for a game, not cast for 'Irish hillbilly' movie.
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:46 pm

lmao thats all i can say ur just a idiot wasteing my time yes it is for the game so thats what we should be talking about but all you want to do is make enemy ur no different to jonny lool

Swex

Post  Swex on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 pm

99 slay plox wrote:lmao thats all i can say ur just a idiot wasteing my time yes it is for the game so thats what we should be talking about but all you want to do is make enemy ur no different to jonny lool

It's Johnny rofl, l2 type.
    boss

Post  boss on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:49 pm

99 slay plox wrote:lmao thats all i can say ur just a idiot wasteing my time yes it is for the game so thats what we should be talking about but all you want to do is make enemy ur no different to jonny lool

Enemy? For me in game you're another wet rag that I shit in when I want to.
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:51 pm

good for you i recomend you use a toilet next time then lol!
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Swex wrote:

It's Johnny rofl, l2 type.

kk sorry swex ill try Smile
    boss

Post  boss on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 pm

99 slay plox wrote:good for you i recomend you use a toilet next time then lol!

I am 100% serious, you're nothing in game.
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:57 pm

i dont realy care i play for fun i dont care what assholes like you think of me i just play to meet and greet and chill so dude just chill out now ok?
    boss

Post  boss on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm

99 slay plox wrote:i dont realy care i play for fun i dont care what assholes like you think of me i just play to meet and greet and chill so dude just chill out now ok?

I think you have an aim of being the last one to post to claim the WIN. That is why you're asking me to stop posting. You must be proud - alphamale instincts, that you inheritted from the swinging from trees irish ancestors, have woken up in you.
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:03 pm

boss wrote:
    99 slay plox wrote:i dont realy care i play for fun i dont care what assholes like you think of me i just play to meet and greet and chill so dude just chill out now ok?

I think you have an aim of being the last one to post to claim the WIN. That is why you're asking me to stop posting. You must be proud - alphamale instincts, that you inheritted from the swinging from trees irish ancestors, have woken up in you.

i never said anything about stop posting or winning i just said chill out because argueing with you isnt even worth wasteing my time and ya im irish what you just said made no sense is that you trying to be racist because pfft you fail
    boss

Post  boss on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:07 pm

99 slay plox wrote:
    boss wrote:

i never said anything about stop posting or winning i just said chill out because argueing with you isnt even worth wasteing my time and ya im irish what you just said made no sense is that you trying to be racist because pfft you fail

you don't even have anything to say, all you do is proclaim yourself a spastic mongol with speech level of 9 years old kid.
    john darby2

Post  john darby2 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:12 pm

wow dude thats awsome to hear Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:55 pm