Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums


    Firemaking Guide.

    Share

    Billz

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2010-09-10

    Firemaking Guide.

    Post  Billz on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:55 am

    99 Firemaking Guide. Pretty Simple..


    1-20 - Normal Logs.
    20-30 - Oak Logs
    30-45 - Willow Logs
    45 - 99 - Maple Logs


    You must have atleast 6mil to get 99firemaking.
    Buy the logs form the building west of the bank at home.


    Takes About 20-45Mins To Get 99.

    Hope i helped.



    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: Firemaking Guide.

    Post  dsmith on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 am

    Billz wrote:
    99 Firemaking Guide. Pretty Simple..


    1-20 - Normal Logs.
    20-30 - Oak Logs
    30-45 - Willow Logs
    45 - 99 - Maple Logs


    You must have atleast 6mil to get 99firemaking.
    Buy the logs form the building west of the bank at home.


    Takes About 20-45Mins To Get 99.

    Hope i helped.




    plz post gif on how 2 light logs
    how do i get 6m for 99 firemaking and y do i want 99 firemaking?
    btw which way is west idk how to use compass

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Firemaking Guide.

    Post  overkil on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 pm

    dsmith wrote:
    Billz wrote:
    99 Firemaking Guide. Pretty Simple..


    1-20 - Normal Logs.
    20-30 - Oak Logs
    30-45 - Willow Logs
    45 - 99 - Maple Logs


    You must have atleast 6mil to get 99firemaking.
    Buy the logs form the building west of the bank at home.


    Takes About 20-45Mins To Get 99.

    Hope i helped.




    plz post gif on how 2 light logs
    how do i get 6m for 99 firemaking and y do i want 99 firemaking?
    btw which way is west idk how to use compass
    Well here you go:


    Buy a tinderbox:


    Click use on the tinderbox then use it on the log thuswise lighting it:


    Mine iron ores then smelt them into bars for $ Note: mine 14 copper and 14 tin smelt them in the same style and you will get the 15 smithing needed to smelt into iron. Then sell to limited supply shop.




    If you can't get this then fuck you

    africa

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-08-05

    Re: Firemaking Guide.

    Post  africa on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:33 pm

    sure is poor lmao

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Firemaking Guide.

    Post  overkil on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:52 pm

    africa wrote:sure is poor lmao
    rofl

    africa

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-08-05

    Re: Firemaking Guide.

    Post  africa on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 pm

    overkil wrote:
    africa wrote:sure is poor lmao
    rofl

    u made bank yet bro?

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Firemaking Guide.

    Post  overkil on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:15 pm

    africa wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    africa wrote:sure is poor lmao
    rofl

    u made bank yet bro?
    nope

    Sponsored content

    Re: Firemaking Guide.

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:08 pm