Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums


    Switch forum or change?

    Share

    Poll

    Switch to my forum or stick with this one

    [ 3 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 6 ]
    67% [67%] 

    Total Votes: 9

    chino

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2010-08-15

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  chino on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:21 pm

    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    zz Liquid zz wrote:I vote the new one because its all colorful and not just plain white and dark blue.

    but the other thing is, this is like Max converting all forums powers to you, therefore automaticly ranking u high in the server..

    only an ethopian could love that
    More of a Eastern European thing.
    idk the spanish seem to be plotting

    cubans rule the world in 3 years, no doubt
    With the helm of Stalin nothing is impossible.
    idk man spain's been quiet and norway to man i'm telling you spain and norway are PLOTTING and castros fat as is dead dont you know

    japan still makes the best cars out there though
    No

    yes the germans failed utterly hard with those mercedez's
    Hmm, the Honda was such a huge success.

    but the italians totally failed with those damn Ferrari cars.

    I mean who would ever want to drive this car

    not me gas mileage is bad
    and can get you extremely easy tickets.

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  overkil on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 pm

    chino wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    zz Liquid zz wrote:I vote the new one because its all colorful and not just plain white and dark blue.

    but the other thing is, this is like Max converting all forums powers to you, therefore automaticly ranking u high in the server..

    only an ethopian could love that
    More of a Eastern European thing.
    idk the spanish seem to be plotting

    cubans rule the world in 3 years, no doubt
    With the helm of Stalin nothing is impossible.
    idk man spain's been quiet and norway to man i'm telling you spain and norway are PLOTTING and castros fat as is dead dont you know


    japan still makes the best cars out there though
    No

    yes the germans failed utterly hard with those mercedez's
    Hmm, the Honda was such a huge success.

    but the italians totally failed with those damn Ferrari cars.

    I mean who would ever want to drive this car

    not me gas mileage is bad
    and can get you extremely easy tickets.
    and the french dont seem to keep things up to quota i dont want to drive a 625 HP car made of plastic

    africa

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-08-05

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  africa on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 pm

    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    zz Liquid zz wrote:I vote the new one because its all colorful and not just plain white and dark blue.

    but the other thing is, this is like Max converting all forums powers to you, therefore automaticly ranking u high in the server..

    only an ethopian could love that
    More of a Eastern European thing.
    idk the spanish seem to be plotting

    cubans rule the world in 3 years, no doubt
    With the helm of Stalin nothing is impossible.
    idk man spain's been quiet and norway to man i'm telling you spain and norway are PLOTTING and castros fat as is dead dont you know


    japan still makes the best cars out there though
    No

    yes the germans failed utterly hard with those mercedez's
    Hmm, the Honda was such a huge success.

    but the italians totally failed with those damn Ferrari cars.

    I mean who would ever want to drive this car

    not me gas mileage is bad
    and can get you extremely easy tickets.
    and the french dont seem to keep things up to quota i dont want to drive a 625 HP car made of plastic

    but dont forget disney/pixar 'cars' sure is owning the italians

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  overkil on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:14 pm

    rofl
    avatar
    john darby2

    Posts : 195
    Join date : 2010-08-09
    Age : 26
    Location : hudz

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  john darby2 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:43 pm

    africa wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    africa wrote:
    zz Liquid zz wrote:I vote the new one because its all colorful and not just plain white and dark blue.

    but the other thing is, this is like Max converting all forums powers to you, therefore automaticly ranking u high in the server..

    only an ethopian could love that
    More of a Eastern European thing.
    idk the spanish seem to be plotting

    cubans rule the world in 3 years, no doubt
    With the helm of Stalin nothing is impossible.
    idk man spain's been quiet and norway to man i'm telling you spain and norway are PLOTTING and castros fat as is dead dont you know


    japan still makes the best cars out there though
    No

    yes the germans failed utterly hard with those mercedez's
    Hmm, the Honda was such a huge success.

    but the italians totally failed with those damn Ferrari cars.

    I mean who would ever want to drive this car

    not me gas mileage is bad
    and can get you extremely easy tickets.
    and the french dont seem to keep things up to quota i dont want to drive a 625 HP car made of plastic

    but dont forget disney/pixar 'cars' sure is owning the italians

    give me a ferarii over any car anyday :O
    avatar
    boss

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  boss on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:44 am

    looks gay and we already have too many dummies in charge of running serv

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  overkil on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:13 pm

    boss wrote:looks gay and we already have too many dummies in charge of running serv
    true true

    chino

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2010-08-15

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  chino on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:53 pm

    boss wrote:looks gay and we already have too many dummies in charge of running serv
    like?

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  overkil on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:05 pm

    chino wrote:
    boss wrote:looks gay and we already have too many dummies in charge of running serv
    like?
    definitely not you
    avatar
    john darby2

    Posts : 195
    Join date : 2010-08-09
    Age : 26
    Location : hudz

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  john darby2 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:34 pm

    yes his forums look good but why would max want to give all his powers to some other guy when only the owner has controll on the forums and in the case of that guy makeing a server and stealing max's players so -100 to new forums if max makes new forums then thats his choice as there is nothing wrong with these forums.

    chino

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2010-08-15

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  chino on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:04 pm

    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    boss wrote:looks gay and we already have too many dummies in charge of running serv
    like?
    definitely not you
    thank you thank you.


    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  overkil on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm

    chino wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    boss wrote:looks gay and we already have too many dummies in charge of running serv
    like?
    definitely not you
    thank you thank you.


    chino

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2010-08-15

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  chino on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:50 am

    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    overkil wrote:
    chino wrote:
    boss wrote:looks gay and we already have too many dummies in charge of running serv
    like?
    definitely not you
    thank you thank you.

    Hmm, that looks like cheap eastern European bullets gimme some American bullets worthy of ending my life boy.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Switch forum or change?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:00 pm