Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums


    top usernames

    Share
    avatar
    Johnny

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Mexico

    top usernames

    Post  Johnny on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:14 am

    list of best username

    by the way.. this post was agreeded by everybody. its all true and honestly i dont lie on this things bc im good at it Very Happy :

    1-rambo pk ( this name is very creative and took me a while to find this name to use thank god nobody used this)Very Happy
    2-epic boner (this is very original name too but ppl dont like but i like it so its 2 place)
    3-x ags pk x (this name is for ags pure 75 atk 99 str 1 def and is also original Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D)
    4-snap finger (this is my best friend username he is my best friend and we share accounts some day ill met him here)
    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)
    6-no english (this username says the player is bad in english haha sucks)
    7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)
    8-ryara (this username ends with "a" looks like a girl username sucks too9
    9-welfared (sucks becuase i dont know what mean)
    10-xopas (wtf? this name is for girl in pural?)
    11-infinity (good name for armor not for player idiot)
    12- rodney (shit name for admin who jail me for no reason)
    13-cocaine (is drug and drug is bad = bad username)
    14-boss (ok?)
    15-joe (gay username i feel sorry for you....that is your real name? i rely feel sorry for you m8)

    sorry if i forget any name ill add soon thanks for read


    Last edited by rambo pk on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Sage

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Sage on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 am

    Whahahahha ur cockmonching emo faggot... You nice going put you name first and btw epic comments you have there at beginning you say every1 has spoken but in comments all you do is say what you think and rambo pk isnt original name its fucking failure just like you are whahhaha ryara girls name ?? r0fl you idiot much ?? ALso How I leeched kids ranqe or w/e name, his name isnt 4 letters you mongol. I lol @ u so badly wannabe kid much ?? R0fllll you fail kido. This place is not fo you whahahha go burn urself and kill ur dog.
    avatar
    Johnny

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Mexico

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Johnny on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:09 am

    u mad?
    avatar
    Soup for ya

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Soup for ya on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:34 am

    U jealous!!!
    so u fail!!!


    Last edited by Soup for ya on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Sage

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Sage on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:26 pm

    rambo pk wrote:u mad?



    whahahaha nice, you are a wigger irl good for you wannabe good scaper ur nothing but shit and all you can say is "umad?" Wow you are very creative but ofc small wiggerish brain cannot comprehand alot of information at once so it follows instincts like fucked up animal that has been brain damaged like you. Sorry br0 but personally dispise you. You are nothing but a failure. Gtfo this place before u get dominated and humiliated.
    avatar
    Johnny

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Mexico

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Johnny on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:56 pm

    Sage wrote:
    rambo pk wrote:u mad?



    whahahaha nice, you are a wigger irl good for you wannabe good scaper ur nothing but shit and all you can say is "umad?" Wow you are very creative but ofc small wiggerish brain cannot comprehand alot of information at once so it follows instincts like fucked up animal that has been brain damaged like you. Sorry br0 but personally dispise you. You are nothing but a failure. Gtfo this place before u get dominated and humiliated.


    all you can say is whahahha? you sound like a retarded keyboeard warrior !!!!!!!I JUST GOT ROFL'ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid


    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: top usernames

    Post  dsmith on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:38 pm

    hahahah trolls
    avatar
    Sage

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Sage on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:26 am

    Sage wrote:
    rambo pk wrote:u mad?



    whahahaha nice, you are a wigger irl good for you wannabe good scaper ur nothing but shit and all you can say is "umad?" Wow you are very creative but ofc small wiggerish brain cannot comprehand alot of information at once so it follows instincts like fucked up animal that has been brain damaged like you. Sorry br0 but personally dispise you. You are nothing but a failure. Gtfo this place before u get dominated and humiliated.


    bahhaha I R0fl @ u, dog molesting champ. Here be proud s0n u officially fail.

    avatar
    Johnny

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 23
    Location : Mexico

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Johnny on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:41 am

    Sage wrote:
    Sage wrote:
    rambo pk wrote:u mad?



    whahahaha nice, you are a wigger irl good for you wannabe good scaper ur nothing but shit and all you can say is "umad?" Wow you are very creative but ofc small wiggerish brain cannot comprehand alot of information at once so it follows instincts like fucked up animal that has been brain damaged like you. Sorry br0 but personally dispise you. You are nothing but a failure. Gtfo this place before u get dominated and humiliated.


    bahhaha I R0fl @ u, dog molesting champ. Here be proud s0n u officially fail.


    your mother is nigger dog im brown dog

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:47 am

    Johnny wrote:list of best username

    by the way.. this post was agreeded by everybody. its all true and honestly i dont lie on this things bc im good at it Very Happy :

    1-rambo pk ( this name is very creative and took me a while to find this name to use thank god nobody used this)Very Happy
    2-epic boner (this is very original name too but ppl dont like but i like it so its 2 place)
    3-x ags pk x (this name is for ags pure 75 atk 99 str 1 def and is also original Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D)
    4-snap finger (this is my best friend username he is my best friend and we share accounts some day ill met him here)
    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)
    6-no english (this username says the player is bad in english haha sucks)
    7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)
    8-ryara (this username ends with "a" looks like a girl username sucks too9
    9-welfared (sucks becuase i dont know what mean)
    10-xopas (wtf? this name is for girl in pural?)
    11-infinity (good name for armor not for player idiot)
    12- rodney (shit name for admin who jail me for no reason)
    13-cocaine (is drug and drug is bad = bad username)
    14-boss (ok?)
    15-joe (gay username i feel sorry for you....that is your real name? i rely feel sorry for you m8)

    sorry if i forget any name ill add soon thanks for read


    Thank very much you love my username Very Happy Smile Very Happy i love your name too mate wanna be friends here and server? nece to meet you Embarassed

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 am

    add me my name is karlottutu im not playing now
    avatar
    Sage

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Sage on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:55 am

    Johnny wrote:
    Sage wrote:
    Sage wrote:
    rambo pk wrote:u mad?



    whahahaha nice, you are a wigger irl good for you wannabe good scaper ur nothing but shit and all you can say is "umad?" Wow you are very creative but ofc small wiggerish brain cannot comprehand alot of information at once so it follows instincts like fucked up animal that has been brain damaged like you. Sorry br0 but personally dispise you. You are nothing but a failure. Gtfo this place before u get dominated and humiliated.


    bahhaha I R0fl @ u, dog molesting champ. Here be proud s0n u officially fail.


    your mother is nigger dog im brown dog

    You're so mature, maggot.

    It's btw it's a lil bit other way the brown dog is mexican and you are some nigger and you get suprise buttsex from him.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:12 am

    Sage wrote:
    Johnny wrote:
    Sage wrote:
    Sage wrote:
    rambo pk wrote:u mad?



    whahahaha nice, you are a wigger irl good for you wannabe good scaper ur nothing but shit and all you can say is "umad?" Wow you are very creative but ofc small wiggerish brain cannot comprehand alot of information at once so it follows instincts like fucked up animal that has been brain damaged like you. Sorry br0 but personally dispise you. You are nothing but a failure. Gtfo this place before u get dominated and humiliated.


    bahhaha I R0fl @ u, dog molesting champ. Here be proud s0n u officially fail.


    your mother is nigger dog im brown dog

    You're so mature, maggot.

    It's btw it's a lil bit other way the brown dog is mexican and you are some nigger and you get suprise buttsex from him.

    just shut the hell up sage what you want?
    avatar
    Sage

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Sage on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 am

    karlottutu wrote:
    Sage wrote:
    Johnny wrote:
    Sage wrote:
    Sage wrote:
    rambo pk wrote:u mad?



    whahahaha nice, you are a wigger irl good for you wannabe good scaper ur nothing but shit and all you can say is "umad?" Wow you are very creative but ofc small wiggerish brain cannot comprehand alot of information at once so it follows instincts like fucked up animal that has been brain damaged like you. Sorry br0 but personally dispise you. You are nothing but a failure. Gtfo this place before u get dominated and humiliated.


    bahhaha I R0fl @ u, dog molesting champ. Here be proud s0n u officially fail.


    your mother is nigger dog im brown dog

    Fuck you wannabe nigger gtfo protecting your bf no1 was talking to you, you emo faggot.

    You're so mature, maggot.

    It's btw it's a lil bit other way the brown dog is mexican and you are some nigger and you get suprise buttsex from him.

    just shut the hell up sage what you want?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:20 am

    wow someone ban sage please
    avatar
    Sage

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Sage on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:32 am

    karlottutu wrote:wow someone ban sage please


    whahahah panic mode already, no1 will ban me mong.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:01 am

    sage.. just to inform you... my name is better than your name the man(johnny) has spoken cheers


    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)

    mine is 5
    you are 7

    and you are kids ranqe wannabe that's where my report of you being wannabe came from you cant just decide a name for your self you copy others whats next? i mahatma i?
    avatar
    Sage

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Sage on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:02 pm

    karlottutu wrote:sage.. just to inform you... my name is better than your name the man(johnny) has spoken cheers


    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)

    mine is 5
    you are 7

    and you are kids ranqe wannabe that's where my report of you being wannabe came from you cant just decide a name for your self you copy others whats next? i mahatma i?

    Range kids and Sage where do you see resemblance in those names, are you on drugs Retarded paki.

    ALso name karlottutu sucks balls some wiggerish wannabe shit whaha u kid fail and I don't give a fuck what some faggot ( Johnny) Thinks of my name I know you both fail.
    avatar
    boss

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: top usernames

    Post  boss on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 pm

    karlottutu wrote:sage.. just to inform you... my name is better than your name the man(johnny) has spoken cheers


    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)

    mine is 5
    you are 7

    and you are kids ranqe wannabe that's where my report of you being wannabe came from you cant just decide a name for your self you copy others whats next? i mahatma i?

    learn english, u have strong digital accent of faggotoristan tribe

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:09 pm

    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:sage.. just to inform you... my name is better than your name the man(johnny) has spoken cheers


    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)

    mine is 5
    you are 7

    and you are kids ranqe wannabe that's where my report of you being wannabe came from you cant just decide a name for your self you copy others whats next? i mahatma i?

    learn english, u have strong digital accent of faggotoristan tribe


    u mad?
    avatar
    boss

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: top usernames

    Post  boss on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:15 pm

    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:sage.. just to inform you... my name is better than your name the man(johnny) has spoken cheers


    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)

    mine is 5
    you are 7

    and you are kids ranqe wannabe that's where my report of you being wannabe came from you cant just decide a name for your self you copy others whats next? i mahatma i?

    learn english, u have strong digital accent of faggotoristan tribe


    u mad?
    no comments, u dont have anything to say except copy-paste phrases and 100% bollox of ur own.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:19 pm

    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:sage.. just to inform you... my name is better than your name the man(johnny) has spoken cheers


    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)

    mine is 5
    you are 7

    and you are kids ranqe wannabe that's where my report of you being wannabe came from you cant just decide a name for your self you copy others whats next? i mahatma i?

    learn english, u have strong digital accent of faggotoristan tribe


    u mad?
    no comments, u dont have anything to say except copy-paste phrases and 100% bollox of ur own.



    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    14-boss (ok?)

    gf ok? now stop the talk with me ok?
    avatar
    Soup for ya

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2010-07-31

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Soup for ya on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:20 pm

    karlotstutustu u troll
    avatar
    boss

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: top usernames

    Post  boss on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:21 pm

    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:sage.. just to inform you... my name is better than your name the man(johnny) has spoken cheers


    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)

    mine is 5
    you are 7

    and you are kids ranqe wannabe that's where my report of you being wannabe came from you cant just decide a name for your self you copy others whats next? i mahatma i?

    learn english, u have strong digital accent of faggotoristan tribe


    u mad?
    no comments, u dont have anything to say except copy-paste phrases and 100% bollox of ur own.



    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    14-boss (ok?)

    gf ok? now stop the talk with me ok?

    lmao, diarrhea made u shit out all ur brains, u clearly have taken the topic seriously.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Guest on Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:23 pm

    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:
    boss wrote:
    karlottutu wrote:sage.. just to inform you... my name is better than your name the man(johnny) has spoken cheers


    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    7-sage ( i dont know what this username mean but it sucks but has 4 letters it's a wannabe of "kids" ranqe kids has letters)

    mine is 5
    you are 7

    and you are kids ranqe wannabe that's where my report of you being wannabe came from you cant just decide a name for your self you copy others whats next? i mahatma i?

    learn english, u have strong digital accent of faggotoristan tribe


    u mad?
    no comments, u dont have anything to say except copy-paste phrases and 100% bollox of ur own.



    5-karlottutu (this username is very cool i really love it Very Happy)

    14-boss (ok?)

    gf ok? now stop the talk with me ok?

    lmao, diarrhea made u shit out all ur brains, u clearly have taken the topic seriously.

    learn english, u have strong digital accent of faggotoristan tribe

    wtf is diarrhea? stop the talk with me!!!! omfg!!! u mad or something? ffs i wold kick ur ass irl

    Sponsored content

    Re: top usernames

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:16 pm