Xeonix

Xeonix Resumption forums


    Tanker 007 for mod!

    Share

    Tanker 007

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2010-09-03

    Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  Tanker 007 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:48 pm

    Hi everyone!i was just hopeing that i can have a chance to prove that i would be a good mod.I take online school.So that means that i will be on atleast 15 hours of each day.I have always wanted to be a moderator but nobody has ever gave me a chance and i think i would be very good at it.Thanks,




    -Tom Z.

    africa

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-08-05

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  africa on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:56 pm

    i vote him

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  dsmith on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:58 pm

    africa wrote:i vote him

    i vote u

    africa

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-08-05

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  africa on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:51 pm

    dsmith wrote:
    africa wrote:i vote him

    i vote u

    ofc
    avatar
    boss

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2010-08-01

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  boss on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:02 pm

    what have u learnt besides downloading clients and failing to see application topics so far?

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  overkil on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:34 pm

    15 hours a day man, that's pro. You wouldn't happen to suffer from idk lack of outside world rsps are medically proven to hurt the brain

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  dsmith on Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 pm

    overkil wrote:15 hours a day man, that's pro. You wouldn't happen to suffer from idk lack of outside world rsps are medically proven to hurt the brain

    who needs to have a functioning brain for rsps?

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  overkil on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 am

    dsmith wrote:
    overkil wrote:15 hours a day man, that's pro. You wouldn't happen to suffer from idk lack of outside world rsps are medically proven to hurt the brain

    who needs to have a functioning brain for rsps?
    mods

    africa

    Posts : 174
    Join date : 2010-08-05

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  africa on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:25 am

    overkil wrote:
    dsmith wrote:
    overkil wrote:15 hours a day man, that's pro. You wouldn't happen to suffer from idk lack of outside world rsps are medically proven to hurt the brain

    who needs to have a functioning brain for rsps?
    mods

    no
    avatar
    - 99 fm ftw -

    Posts : 20
    Join date : 2010-09-03

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  - 99 fm ftw - on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:56 am

    Tanker 007 wrote:Hi everyone!i was just hopeing that i can have a chance to prove that i would be a good mod.I take online school.So that means that i will be on atleast 15 hours of each day.I have always wanted to be a moderator but nobody has ever gave me a chance and i think i would be very good at it.Thanks,




    -Tom Z.

    Hmm, who the hell is tanker 007?

    dsmith

    Posts : 182
    Join date : 2010-07-29
    Location : Cuba

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  dsmith on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:28 pm

    - 99 fm ftw - wrote:
    Tanker 007 wrote:Hi everyone!i was just hopeing that i can have a chance to prove that i would be a good mod.I take online school.So that means that i will be on atleast 15 hours of each day.I have always wanted to be a moderator but nobody has ever gave me a chance and i think i would be very good at it.Thanks,




    -Tom Z.

    Hmm, who the hell is tanker 007?

    our newest moderator

    overkil

    Posts : 230
    Join date : 2010-07-31
    Age : 24
    Location : Wherever

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  overkil on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:47 pm

    dsmith wrote:
    - 99 fm ftw - wrote:
    Tanker 007 wrote:Hi everyone!i was just hopeing that i can have a chance to prove that i would be a good mod.I take online school.So that means that i will be on atleast 15 hours of each day.I have always wanted to be a moderator but nobody has ever gave me a chance and i think i would be very good at it.Thanks,




    -Tom Z.

    Hmm, who the hell is tanker 007?

    our newest moderator
    ew
    avatar
    vossler ff12

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2010-09-16
    Age : 22
    Location : England.

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  vossler ff12 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:35 pm

    I think you need to have an understanding of where things are and where places are on the server first. Mod isn't just an award, it's a sign that you can help people throughout the community if they need advice. But hopefully Max may choose you one day, who knows? :p Goodluck.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Tanker 007 for mod!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:56 pm